|ขนาดสินค้ารวมบรรจุภัณฑ์||(W x L x H) 45 x 37 x 15 cm|
ชื่อแบรนด์ : Denon
รุ่น : DP-400
ขนาดสินค้า : 41.1x34.8x13.2 cm
น้ำหนัก : 5.6 kg
การรับประกัน : 2ปี
- Plays 33 1/3, 45, and 78 rpm Records
- Built-In Phono Equalizer
- Auto Speed Sensor
- Includes MM Cartridge
Enjoy your vinyl 33 1/3, 45, and 78 rpm records through your stereo system with the piano black Denon DP-400 Stereo Turntable. It features an 8.66" tonearm tipped with a moving magnet (MM) cartridge and accepts an optional moving coil (MC) cartridge to suit your preferences. The turntable has an RCA output with a built-in switchable equalizer, allowing you to connect it to virtually any stereo system. The auto speed sensor helps prevent speed fluctuations during playback, which can distort the sound.
- The DP-400 features a curved, horizontal-tracking, angled tonearm with auto-lift and playback stop; when the record reaches the end of playback, the tonearm automatically lifts to the groove end and returns to its seated position, helping to preserve the condition of your album. The curved design also helps reduce tracking distortion for clear audio.
Designed for Easy Setup and Operation
- It takes just minutes to unbox and operate the DP-400. Plug it into your audio system and begin reconnecting with your vinyl collection.
Weighted, Belt-Driven Platter with Rotation Control
- Integrated rotation control is designed to accurately control the platter, preventing unwanted speed fluctuations during playback, so you can enjoy playback as the artist intended. The base is also weighted to help minimize external vibrations.
Engineered for Resonance-Free Music
- The turntable is engineered to provide the strength and density needed to reproduce detailed, resonance-free music. The cabinet walls and weighted platter help reduce external vibration.
Removable Dual-Purpose Dust Cover
- The removable dust cover helps eliminate vibration issues that affect music quality associated with attached covers. You can place the dust cover upright on the included base to display your album cover.
- At just 16.3" wide, the DP-400 is constructed to fit seamlessly into your existing hi-fi system.
- The DP-400 supports playback at 33 1/3, 45, and 78 rpm, allowing you to play your entire vinyl collection.
- The built-in switchable phono equalizer helps create an open soundstage that keeps your music true to the original recording. Connect it directly to a component or integrated amp that lacks a dedicated phono terminal for seamless use.
- The DP-400 includes an MM cartridge for precise listening and musical detail, but if you prefer to use an MC cartridge, you can swap out the existing MM cartridge to suit your preferences.
Denon DP-400 Specs
- 33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm
- DC Servo
Wow and Flutter
- 0.1% WRMS
Signal to Noise Ratio
- 62 dB
- Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Static Balanced, Curved
Effective Arm Length
- 8.66" / 220 mm
- 0.63" / 16 mm
- Compatible: 5 to 13 g / 59.2 to 127.5 mN
- Equalizer Off: 2.5 mV
- Equalizer On: 150 mV
Needle Pressure Range
- 0 to 4 g / 0 to 39.2 mN
- 1 Gradation is 0.1 g / 0.98 mN
- Optimal: 2 g / 19.6 mN
- 1 x Stereo RCA Pair with Ground Screw
- 100 to 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Operating Power Consumption
- 10 W
Standby Power Consumption
- ≤0.5 W
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 16.2 x 5.2 x 13.7" / 41.1 x 13.2 x 34.8 cm Including Dust Cover
- 12.4 lb / 5.6 kg Including Dust Cover
- 17.05 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 19.5 x 17 x 9.5"
Call Center / ช่องทางการรับประกัน
บริษัท มหาจักรดีเวลอปเมนท์ จำกัด
46 ถ.สุขุมวิท 3 (นานาเหนือ) แขวงคลองเตยเหนือ เขตวัฒนา กรุงเทพฯ 10110