|ขนาดสินค้ารวมบรรจุภัณฑ์||(W x L x H) 6 x 14 x 20 cm|
ชื่อแบรนด์ : Transcend
รุ่น : TS1TMTE110S
ขนาดสินค้า : 0.358x2x8
น้ำหนัก : 0.2
การรับประกัน : 5 Year
PCIe SSD 110S
- Transcend's PCIe SSD 110S utilizes the PCI Express® Gen3 x4 interface supported by the latest NVMe™ standard, to unleash next-generation performance. The PCIe SSD 110S aims at high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use, which require constant processing heavy workloads with no system lags or slowdowns of any kind. Powered by 3D NAND flash memory, the PCIe SSD 110S gives you not only fast transfer speeds but unmatched reliability.
Compelling performance for high-end applications
- Transcend's PCIe SSD 110S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe™ Gen3 x4 interface, meaning four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, resulting in compelling performance of up to 1,700MB/s read and 1,500MB/s write.
Note: Performance is based on CrystalDiskMark v5.0.2.
Understanding the PCIe interface
- PCIe (or PCI Express®) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices over one or more lanes consisting of one transmit and one receive serial interface in each lane, meaning it can better fulfill new performance requirements.
Understanding the NVMe standard
- NVMe (or NVM Express®) is a host controller interface standard designed to address the needs of enterprise and client applications that utilize PCI Express-based solid-state storage. NVMe calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
3D expansion to break through limits
- Unlike the existing planar NAND chips, 3D NAND flash is a type of flash memory in which the memory cells are stacked vertically in multiple layers. 3D NAND is developed to break through density limitations of the 2D planar NAND, and thus can deliver a greater level of performance and endurance.
Better endurance, higher reliability
- Transcend's PCIe SSD 110S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure. Manufactured with high-quality NAND flash chips, and engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism, the PCIe SSD 110S guarantees superior endurance and stability for high-end applications.
- To ensure the utmost level of quality, Transcend SSDs undergo rigorous testing at all stages of production, including tests for vibration, temperature and humidity, speed, and functionality.
- 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.58 mm (3.15" x 0.87" x 0.14")
- 8 g (0.28 oz)
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
- 3D NAND flash
- 128 GB/256 GB/512 GB/1 TB
- 0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
- 3.3V 5%
Read Speed (Max.)
- 1,700 MB/s
Write Speed (Max.)
- 1,500 MB/s
Terabytes Written (Max.)
- 400 TB
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- Some motherboards only provide PCIe x2 connections for the M.2 slot, creating a bottleneck on even the fastest drives.
- Five-year Limited Warranty
- Warranty does not apply when SSD Scope's wear-out indicator displays 0% within the warranty coverage.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (additional driver required)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (additional driver required)
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later
- Please make sure that your computer has a M.2 slot.
Call Center / ช่องทางการรับประกัน
- ศูนย์บริการ (Service Center) บริษัท อี-พาร์ท จำกัด 184/63 อาคารฟอรั่มทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 16 ถ.รัชดาภิเษก แขวงห้วยขวาง เขตห้วยขวาง กรุงเทพ 10310 โทร.02-645-2615